[Bioc-devel] build errors in bioconductor package

Hillary Koch hill@ry@koch01 @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Sep 9 18:08:04 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to make updates to my package on bioconductor (powerTCR). I
thought originally that the changes weren't being pushed because maybe I
had synced with the bioconductor git repo incorrectly. Now I see that it is
synced propoerly, but there is some sort of build error occurring:

"001E# service=git-upload-pack

00000041ERR FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'
FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'
001E# service=git-upload-pack
0041ERR FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'"

I am not sure what to do next as I don't know what this error is. Any
advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Hillary