[Bioc-devel] Request the change of the email of the maintainer

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Mon Sep 10 15:06:41 CEST 2018

Hi Sohrab,

If you still have access to the old email you can change this yourself. Activate your account here with the old email:

  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials

Once activated you can login. Then got to --> user profile --> update email.

If you don't have access to sohrab.saraei using utu.fi<mailto:sohrab.saraei using utu.fi> I can change this for you.

Valerie