[Bioc-devel] Change the citation of my Bioconductor R package "BUScorrect"

Xiangyu Luo xyluo1991 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 5 12:17:52 CEST 2018

Dear Levi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I actually have bumped the version
number. I am reading the link you shared to see whether I made mistakes
somewhere.

Best regards,

Xiangyu