[Bioc-devel] Change the citation of my Bioconductor R package "BUScorrect"

Xiangyu Luo xyluo1991 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 5 12:15:46 CEST 2018

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for the information! I have pushed my changes, bumped
the version, and waited for a successful nightly build, but the citation
result did not change.  I am wondering whether the CITATION file should be
in "inst" folder?

Best,

Xiangyu