[Bioc-devel] Change the citation of my Bioconductor R package "BUScorrect"

Levi Waldron lw@ldron@re@e@rch @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Sep 4 15:17:41 CEST 2018

And don't forget to bump your version number, and to check that the new
version number is reflected at the bioc-devel landing page. You will have
to do a separate commit to the release branch if you want to add the
citation to release before the next release cycle (I assume this is an
allowable change to the release branch):

https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/bug-fix-in-release-and-devel/