[Bioc-devel] Package simulatorZ timeout under Windows on the release but not the devel branch

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Thu Oct 11 14:21:53 CEST 2018

Looks like this has cleared up in the Oct 10 report:

  https://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/

We send notifications about failures in release twice a week (Monday and Thursday). This could have been a transient problem but happened to occur on a day we send notifications. Unless this becomes consistent you can ignore it.

Thanks.
Valerie