[Bioc-devel] Package simulatorZ timeout under Windows on the release but not the devel branch

Yuqing Zhang zh@ngyuqing@pku@m@ @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Oct 9 23:59:40 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I received an email saying that my package, simulatorZ, is timing out. In
the current report, it is timing out under Windows in the release branch.
But it passes all builds and checks in the devel branch on all platforms
(on Windows it passes the check in about 5 minutes). I haven't changed
anything in the package, so I'm confused how I got this timeout issue...

Could anyone please advise what I need to do about this?

Thanks,
Yuqing

--
Yuqing Zhang
PhD Candidate in Bioinformatics, Boston University