[Bioc-devel] Files in the 'vignettes' directory but no files in 'inst/doc'

Morgan, Martin mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 10 23:38:29 CEST 2018

Just to emphasize that the 'right' solution from the Bioc perspective is
to make sure that the vignette is evaluated

   https://stackoverflow.com/a/44094582/547331

rather than to add a pdf to inst/doc -- no sense in providing the user
with a 'picture of code' when there are no guarantees that the picture
actually works in the current release.

Martin