[Bioc-devel] Files in the 'vignettes' directory but no files in 'inst/doc'

Bohdan Khomtchouk khomtchoukmed @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 10 23:28:03 CEST 2018

Hi --

I recently diagnosed a WARNING that kept popping up in my package's build
by following the advice of: https://stackoverflow.com/a/42673584/3878253

Since I wasn't the only one who benefited from this answer, I thought I'd
share with the broader Bioconductor community my experience with it (to
raise awareness of the issue).  Perhaps some changes are needed in the
build system to avoid this issue moving forward.

All the best,
Bohdan
--
Bohdan Khomtchouk, Ph.D.
AHA Postdoctoral Fellow, Gozani & Assimes Labs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this me...{{dropped:9}}