[Bioc-devel] use bioc docker images to reproduce linux build error?

Paul Shannon p@ul@thurmond@@h@nnon @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Nov 18 22:46:02 CET 2018

Hi Val,

Thanks for the pointer.  I now import RMariaDB in the NAMESPACE and the DESCRIPTION files.  That seemed to solve the problem.   When I updated from RMySQL, I failed to do that.

I changed .BBSoptions to simply “win” as you suggest, but just as a temporary measure.  I don’t remember why we excluded the windows build - perhaps that is not necessary any more.  After the package builds clean on macOS and linux, I will experiment with removing the win exclusions.

Thank you!

 - Paul