[Bioc-devel] build report repeating the same error

Shepherd, Lori Lori@Shepherd @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed May 30 17:07:19 CEST 2018

Next time try to add a little more frame of reference (ie.  I've submitted my package brainImageR and the tracker build report is showing ERROR)

I cloned your repository and took a quick peak -

You are using roxygen2 to make your man files

So It looks like you updated the documentation in the Comp.R  but never ran the document() function to have the man file update and also be pushed to github.  The man file example still has the original code that is a table not numeric.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets