[Bioc-devel] onLoad failed for rJava in nigthly 'devel' build

Lulu Chen luluchen @ending from vt@edu
Thu May 31 20:43:21 CEST 2018

Dear Bioc Team,

My package "CAMTHC" has been accepted and  included in the nigthly 'devel'
build . However, build error appears in "Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard /
x64":

install for i386

* installing *source* package 'CAMTHC' ...
** R
** data
** inst
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: library.dynam("rJava", pkgname, libname)
  error: DLL 'rJava' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'CAMTHC'
* removing
'C:/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.8-bioc/meat/CAMTHC.buildbin-libdir/CAMTHC'
In R CMD INSTALL
In R CMD INSTALL

I only met this problem in my own computer before I set java correctly. All
advice I find online is about how to set java in your own computer. I
passed the build check at the Bioconductor Contributions repository. So
now,  could anyone help me to fix this problem in  'devel' build? Thanks!

Best,
Lulu