[Bioc-devel] modify _R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_ ?

Michael Lawrence l@wrence@mich@el @ending from gene@com
Sat May 19 00:00:20 CEST 2018

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Martin Morgan
<martin.morgan at roswellpark.org> wrote:
> You can create a plain text file in the root directory of your package
> .BBSoptions with the line
>
>   UnsupportedPlatform: win
>
> Your package will not be available on Windows, losing about 1/2 your
> potential audience.

I'm not sure how many people will endeavor to run that part of the
icetea pipeline on their Windows laptop. What about separating the
preprocessing and downstream exploratory stuff into two packages?