[Bioc-devel] modify _R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_ ?

Bhardwaj, Vivek bh@rdw@j @ending from ie-freiburg@mpg@de
Sat May 19 10:35:33 CEST 2018

@All thanks for your comments

I have provided Rsubread mapping wrapper as an optional step in the pipeline. Users can continue the analysis after mapping with their tool of choice as well. Therefore I added it in "suggests" and skip running it in the example and don't evaluate that chunk in the vignette.

I wouldn't want to skip supporting windows only because of an optional step, but I also prefer to keep that function as it allows users to perform end-to-end analysis in R if they wish to.

What would be the best option for me for now?