[Bioc-devel] rsvg on mac

Kevin Horan khor@n @ending from c@@ucr@edu
Mon May 14 14:03:41 CEST 2018

Valerie,

 ��� Sorry, I think my memory of what the actual problem was was wrong.
I have spoken to the rsvg author and he has now fixed the build of rsvg
in CRAN for OS X. So will that then just get automatically put on your
machines, or else, would it now be possible to manually put it on? Sorry
for all the confusion, and thanks for you help.

 ��� ChemmineR is green now because I removed the functions requiring
rsvg to get it through the release. They were new functions anyway.

Kevin