[Bioc-devel] No Windows binary for GenomicRanges

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Mon Mar 19 18:01:54 CET 2018

Hi Gordon,

We're seeing a number of abnormal/unexpected TIMEOUTs on tokay2:

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/bioc-LATEST/tokay2-index.html#show=timeout

These TIMEOUTs have been preventing the Windows binaries of the
corresponding packages to propagate. We're currently investigating
the cause of these TIMEOUTs and will let you know.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

H.

On 03/18/2018 07:35 PM, Gordon K Smyth wrote:
> There has been no Windows binary for the GenomicRanges package since version 1.31.12, which was nearly 2 months ago.
>
> This means that I can't install GenomicFeatures either, because it depends on a later version of GenomicRanges, so the whole Bioc ranges infrastructure is incapacitated.
>
> What is the ETA for a Windows version? I notice there haven't been any commits to GenomicRanges since 27 Feb.
>
> Gordon

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences