[Bioc-devel] No Windows binary for GenomicRanges

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 03:35:25 CET 2018

There has been no Windows binary for the GenomicRanges package since version 1.31.12, which was nearly 2 months ago.

This means that I can't install GenomicFeatures either, because it depends on a later version of GenomicRanges, so the whole Bioc ranges infrastructure is incapacitated.

What is the ETA for a Windows version? I notice there haven't been any commits to GenomicRanges since 27 Feb.

Gordon