[Bioc-devel] Git error when pushing to bioconductor

Kangeyan, Divy divy@w@r01 @ending from g@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Jun 4 04:55:32 CEST 2018

Hi Lori,
            When I try Git pull upstream master, I get an error saying
*Automatic
merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit results*. When I fix the
conflict and push it I get the same error as in my previous email. I have
attached the full error message when I pull the upstream master branch here.

Thank you,
Divy

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 9:28 PM, Shepherd, Lori <
Lori.Shepherd using roswellpark.org> wrote:

> Have you tried doing a 'git pull upstream master' ?  Do you get any
> messages when running that command?
>
> Generally try the following and post any error messages:
> Git pull upstream master
> ( resolve any merge conflicts and commit )
> ( make any additional changes and commit)
> Git push upstream master
>

> Lori Shepherd
> Bioconductor Core Team
> Roswell Park Cancer Institute
> Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
> Elm & Carlton Streets
> Buffalo, New York 14263

Thank you,
Divy Kangeyan