[Bioc-devel] BiocManager to install Depends/Imports/Suggests

Levi Waldron lw@ldron@re@e@rch @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jul 24 15:36:30 CEST 2018

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 10:26 AM Martin Morgan <
martin.morgan using roswellpark.org> wrote:

> I think it's a Mac thing, and it's decided to install binary (tgz), and
> the annotation packages are source (tar.gz).
>
> Have you set options(pkgType = "both") ?

Thanks Martin, and sorry for the slow reply. You're right, I don't see the
same behavior on GNU/Linux (not sure about Windows). But options(pkgType =
"both") does not alter this behavior.