[Bioc-devel] BiocManager to install Depends/Imports/Suggests

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Fri Jul 20 16:26:42 CEST 2018

I think it's a Mac thing, and it's decided to install binary (tgz), and
the annotation packages are source (tar.gz).

Have you set options(pkgType = "both") ?