[Bioc-devel] Fixing bugs in release version

Jason Serviss j@@on@@ervi@@ @ending from ki@@e
Thu Jul 12 11:53:40 CEST 2018

Mike,

It would appear that the version on Eugenia’s RELEASE_3_7 branch on her git repo is 1.3.1 (https://github.com/eugeniaeueu/Onassis/commit/def6111f80db3ed03a991416ce724425d2027d01) so why is it 1.2.1 on the Bioconductor repo?

p.s. have recently been struggling with a similar issue so, just asking to try to get a better understanding

Kind Regards,
Jason