[Bioc-devel] Giving Write Access

michael zon mich@elzon7 @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Dec 17 17:43:00 CET 2018

Hi,

I would like to add my labs software developer to my current Bioc packages,
but he says that according to "ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org | grep
Meta"  he does not have write access. Is there a way I can give him write
access? They want to add the email benjamin.haibe.kains using utoronto.ca and git
username b.haibe-kains. Figure I would supply these in case changes cannot
be made on my end, if they can please just let me know how to provide their
account with access. I am the maintainer of MetaGxBreast, MetaGxOvarian,
and MetaGxPancreas and I would like to give my lab member access to all 3
packages.

Thanks,
Michael