[Bioc-devel] failling to build vignette

Martin, Tiphaine tiph@ine@m@rtin @ending from m@@m@edu
Mon Dec 17 20:59:11 CET 2018

Thanks! I am working to fix that!

Tiphaine

Tiphaine Martin
Postdoc Fellow
Parsons lab
Department of Oncological Sciences
The Tisch Cancer Institute at Mount Sinai
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Hess Center for Science and Medicine
1470 Madison Ave, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10029
tel: 1- 212-824-8403
Email: tiphaine.martin using mssm.edu

________________________________
From: Shepherd, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 2:41:59 PM
To: Martin, Tiphaine; bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: failling to build vignette

Maybe others will have better suggestions for how to debug exactly...

I am able to reproduce the error and just with a trial and error of deleting and adding chunks of the vignette ... it first seems to appear with the attempt to add the figure

\begin{figure}
<<cometwebPlot, echo=FALSE, fig.keep='last',fig.width=7, fig.height=7 >>=
extdata <- system.file("extdata", package="coMET",mustWork=TRUE)
myinfofile <- file.path(extdata, "cyp1b1_infofile_Grch38.txt")
myexpressfile <- file.path(extdata, "cyp1b1_infofile_exprGene_region_Grch38.txt")
mycorrelation <- file.path(extdata, "cyp1b1_res37_rawMatrix.txt")
configfile <- file.path(extdata, "config_cyp1b1_zoom_4webserver_Grch38.txt")
comet.web(config.file=configfile, mydata.file=myinfofile,
          cormatrix.file=mycorrelation ,mydata.large.file=myexpressfile,
          print.image=FALSE,verbose=FALSE)
@
%\incfig{fig:cometweb_simple}{\textwidth}{Plot with comet.web function.}
\caption{Plot with \Rfunction{comet.web} function.\label{fig:cometweb_simple}}
\end{figure}

Everything before this seems to R CMD build without this error appearing...

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets