[Bioc-devel] Giving Write Access

Turaga, Nitesh Nite@h@Tur@g@ @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Mon Dec 17 18:31:18 CET 2018

Hi Micheal,

Please be informed that there can be only one “maintainer”. You may consider having more than one collaborator on the package, which is Benjamin Haibe Kains.

Also, the email on file for Benjamin is "bhklab.research using gmail.com” with the username you have provided.

I will add the username registered to that email address. Not the one you provided.

Please check after 1pm EST today.

Best,

Nitesh