[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: introducing BiocManager in devel packagepages?

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Mon Aug 6 13:29:11 CEST 2018

On 08/06/2018 01:30 AM, Anamaria Elek wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> Now this might be a silly question, but since this is my first time submitting to bioc, please ignore my ignorance. What I’d like to know is this: my package has been accepted, although not yet added to the devel bioc – is it ok if I change biocLite with BiocManager in the Installation section of readme and vignette now, or should I wait for the addition to the Bioconductor git repo before making any new commits to the master branch?

if it has been accepted, then the best thing to do, for this and any
change, is to wait until it is added to the bioc repository, usually no
more than a few days after your package is accepted.

Martin