[Bioc-devel] RSA key format

J@J@Goem@@ m@ili@g off lumc@@l J@J@Goem@@ m@ili@g off lumc@@l
Mon Aug 6 15:44:50 CEST 2018

 Dear All,

It's been a long time that I haven't made any updates to globaltest, so I'm still not updated to the new git system (which I think is a very good idea). I'm having trouble connecting, however. When I use git fetch upstream I get "Permission denied (publickey)" I have uploaded my rsa key to the bioconductor git credentials page, but I'm guessing something went wrong there. I noticed that there are several formats for public keys (e.g. starting with "ssh-rsa" or with "-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----"). Which is the format I should use?

Best wishes, Jelle