[Bioc-devel] RareVariantVis failed

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Tue Apr 17 17:25:42 CEST 2018

You need to push the changes to the git.bioconductor.org server.

What is the result of

`git remote -v`

You should have set up the upstream remote to point the the Bioconductor git server where you will also have to push changes.

See the following help page:

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team