[Bioc-devel] RareVariantVis failed

Tomasz Stokowy tomasz.stokowy at k2.uib.no
Tue Apr 17 17:20:33 CEST 2018

Dear Bioc-devel,

I updated my package to version 2.7.1 following instructions from Robert
(https://github.com/tstokowy/RareVariantVis).
Unfortunately, check still reports error on version 2.7.0

https://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/bioc-LATEST/RareVariantVis/malbec2-checksrc.html

What should I do to have my git updated version checked?

--
Tomasz Stokowy

--
Tomasz Stokowy