[Bioc-devel] RareVariantVis failed

Tomasz Stokowy tomasz.stokowy at k2.uib.no
Tue Apr 17 17:30:17 CEST 2018

Output of git remote -v seems to be ok:

Tomaszs-MacBook-Pro:RareVariantVis tomaszstokowy$ git remote -v
origin https://github.com/tstokowy/RareVariantVis.git (fetch)
origin https://github.com/tstokowy/RareVariantVis.git (push)
upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/RareVariantVis.git (fetch)
upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/RareVariantVis.git (push)

According to push instructions I should do
git push upstream master

Is that right?

--
Tomasz