[Bioc-devel] Setup for pushing changes in unifiedWMWqPCR to bioconductor git.

Joris Meys Joris.Meys at ugent.be
Thu Apr 12 12:00:11 CEST 2018

Hi all,

For the package unifiedWMWqPCR I want to push some updates on the
documentation, but apparently I don't have access to the bioconductor git
any longer. I had to completely reinstall my system here, so probably
either my key got lost, or I'm using the wrong account to push.

I tried to find out what key and user was registered, but couldn't find it.
Hence a few questions:

- Is there any way to find out how I am registered today (i.e. name and
public key)?
- I'm JoFAM on github, but the repo is in an organization called
CenterForStatistics-UGent. What github name do I use then for sending a new
public key?
- I use my work email for maintaining the package, but my account is set to
my personal email. Is that a problem and if so, how should I tackle that?

Thank you in advance.

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant

Department of Data Analysis and Mathematical Modelling
Ghent University
Coupure Links 653, B-9000 Gent (Belgium)
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Coupure+links+653,%C2%A0B-9000+Gent,%C2%A0Belgium&entry=gmail&source=g>

tel: +32 (0)9 264 61 79
Biowiskundedagen 2017-2018
http://www.biowiskundedagen.ugent.be/