[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.6: timeouts on veracruz1 (OS X)

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:08:32 CEST 2017

Dear All,

I have noticed that on the latest build report, a package I maintain,
OncoSimulR
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/OncoSimulR/veracruz1-buildsrc.html),
has status timeout on veracruz1. Package building stalls during
creation of the vignette (that is not happening in the malbec1 ---linux---
build). I have noticed that this same pattern (timeout with build stopped when
creating the vignette in veracruz1 but not in malbec1) seems to affect
other packages
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/index.html#show=timeout).

Is there anything we should do? Just looking at the log I do not know how
to proceed.

Thanks,

R.

--