[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: BioC 3.6: timeouts on veracruz1 (OS X)

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Oct 13 12:27:31 CEST 2017

On 10/12/2017 07:08 AM, Ramon Diaz-Uriarte wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have noticed that on the latest build report, a package I maintain,
> OncoSimulR
> (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/OncoSimulR/veracruz1-buildsrc.html),

I wonder if it is this issue

   https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocParallel/issues/67

which would occur if your vignette has parallel code (using 'fork'
processed via parallel::mclapply or indirectly via
BiocParallel::MulticoreParam() / doParallel etc.)

If so then the best strategy is to wait for an upstream fix.

Martin