[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.6: BUILD/CHECK reports are not updating.

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Thu Oct 5 20:30:40 CEST 2017

Hi

It can take up to 24 hours to see the changes pushed to the Bioconductor server and be reflected on the build report.  There is normally a new build report generated daily.  There was an issue on our end that prevent the build report from completing yesterday but there should be a new report generated later today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces at r-project.org> on behalf of Juan Cruz Rodríguez <jcrodriguez at bdmg.com.ar>
Sent: Thursday, October 5, 2017 9:08:55 AM
To: bioc-devel at r-project.org
Subject: [Bioc-devel] BioC 3.6: BUILD/CHECK reports are not updating.

Hi, I have recently (Tue 03) made some changes for my package (MIGSA).
However I cant see if the code is really being modified at BioConductor's
package manager (github). So I wanted to check if at least the check
reports are being updated, however, it seems that this is not being done
daily.

At http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/MIGSA/ I see
*Snapshot Date: 2017-10-02 17:17:04 -0400 (Mon, 02 Oct 2017)*

Is it working normally?

thanks
Rodriguez, Juan C