[Bioc-devel] Difficulty obtaining access to BioC git repository

Raborn, R. Taylor rtraborn at indiana.edu
Thu Oct 5 17:49:38 CEST 2017

Hello:

I’m a co-developer and package maintainer for TSRchitect<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/TSRchitect.html>, a relatively new Bioconductor package.

We wish to push package updates to the Bioconductor git repo, but as of yet I have been unable to do so. This post (link<https://support.bioconductor.org/p/100990/#101170>) on the BioC support page describes the current situation.

Given the previous, is there anything I could be overlooking in my attempts, or is my credential still in the process of being created?

Also, I would like to know if it would be possible to add the co-creater of this package, Dr. Volker Brendel (cc’d on this email), as (another) maintainer of TSRchitect. His GitHub page is here: https://github.com/vpbrendel.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Taylor

R. Taylor Raborn, PhD