[Bioc-devel] Difficulty obtaining access to BioC git repository

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Thu Oct 5 18:04:40 CEST 2017

Hi,

You have submitted multiple times with bad ID’s. This has not gone too well with our application and fails add your key. You first submitted “rtraborn” with a set of keys, and then with the same set of keys with you valid SVN ID. The system does not add the same key twice with two separate usernames.

I will manually make changes to give you access.

Best