[Bioc-devel] Cannot find SummarizedExperiment's function assays()

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Mon Mar 27 20:58:08 CEST 2017

Actually, I don't see where the package itself is loaded in the
vignette. If it were, this error would not occur.

Unsurprisingly, I get this when trying to run the vignette code:

Warning message:
In data(list = ds) : data set ‘pathprintSummarizedGEOData’ not found

I noticed that pathprintGEOData just provides compressed_result, not
the "pathprintSummarizedGEOData" so I'm not sure where that lives now.
You might also consider turning off lazy data and using a datalist
file for that package since the file is somewhat large.

I also think that the datalist file for pathprint is out of date.

Michael