[Bioc-devel] Cannot find SummarizedExperiment's function assays()

Sokratis Kariotis s.kariotis at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 11:21:56 CEST 2017

Hey all,

Thanks for the input! I followed Marcel's advice and included the library
in my vignette. Also, I replaced lazyData with a datalist. The datalist
file includes "compressed_result : result" which is in turn loaded in the
vignette using "data(compressed_result)". However, I got:

Warning in data(compressed_result) :
  data set ‘compressed_result’ not found

Error: processing vignette 'usingPathprintGEOData.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
 chunk 1
Error in assays(result) : object 'result' not found

So the dataset is still not loaded (again, these errors did not exist
prior to package acceptance). I have been using devtools to
build/check the package (since the github issue was closed) and these
warnings/errors dont show up, which imakes it difficult for me to fix
them. Thanks again for any input!

Regards,

Sokratis