[Bioc-devel] xps build problem on veracruz2

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Thu Mar 23 16:02:38 CET 2017

Hi,

veracruz2 is in testing / setup stage and is not the official Mac devel
builder. See my post here:

  https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2017-March/010629.html

Currently there are more pressing issues than the ROOT system
dependency. Rest assured that ROOT will be correctly installed on
veracruz2 when it becomes the official builder, as it was on toluca2
when that machine replaced oaxaca.

Valerie