[Bioc-devel] builds: veracruz2 Mac builder

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Wed Mar 22 20:55:58 CET 2017

Hi,

We recently learned that R 3.4.0, to be released on April 21, will use
OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).  This means we need a new devel Mac builder up
and running before the next release. toluca2 will also become an El
Capitan builder but not until after the release.

Over the past week, Herve has been configuring the new machine,
veracruz2, and you may have noticed it's been added to the build report:

  https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/

In today's report there were a few segfault errors which may be related
to the fact that we're using the wrong C and C++ compilers right now. We
hope to have these issues sorted out soon.

Valerie