[Bioc-devel] strange error in Jenkins build for singleCellWorkflow

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Fri Jun 23 18:08:51 CEST 2017

The latest build of simpleSingleCell (Build #48: Jun 20, 2017 5:37:13
AM) is failing because GenomicFeatures can't be loaded. GenomicFeatures
broke because of the new versions of DBI and RSQLite released over the
past week. Herve and I are working on fixing up GenomicFeatures and once
that's done I'll get back to troubleshooting simpleSingleCell.

Valerie