[Bioc-devel] how to avoid the warning of replacing previous import edgeR::rpkm by NOISeq::rpkm when loading ComSeq

Li, Dongmei Dongmei_Li at URMC.Rochester.edu
Thu Jun 22 21:10:21 CEST 2017

Hi All,

I am using both part of edgeR and NOISeq functions in a new package and got the following warning when conducting package check:

Warning: replacing previous import edgeR::rpkm by NOISeq::rpkm when loading ComSeq

ComSeq is the name of my new package and I used the following import statement in NAMESPACE:

import(edgeR, DESeq2, EBSeq, samr, NOISeq)

I tried to add "import(NOISeq, rpkm)", but still get the same warning.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Dongmei