[Bioc-devel] LOBSTAHS dev build failing on toluca2; version does not update in devel

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:57:43 CET 2017

It happens in devel that your dependencies fail and then your package
fails.  Right now XCMS fails in devel because mzR fails.  That will
presumably be sorted out.

The latest build report
  http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/LOBSTAHS/
is 1.1.1.  Did you do a couple of updates very recently - remember the
build system gets run (at most) daily.

Best,
Kasper

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 9:53 AM, James Collins <james.r.collins at aya.yale.edu