[Bioc-devel] GenomeInfoDb::Seqinfo() failing with 404 error

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Mon Feb 6 21:38:05 CET 2017

Hi Raymond,

This should be fixed now in GenomeInfoDb 1.10.3 (release) and 1.11.8
(devel). Both packages should become available via biocLite() in the
next 24 hours or so.

Thanks again for reporting the issue and for your patience.

Cheers,
H.

On 02/01/2017 12:32 PM, Hervé Pagès wrote:
> Hi Raymond,
>
> On 02/01/2017 04:39 AM, Raymond Cavalcante wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if any progress has been made on fixing this? I looked
>> through recent commits for GenomeInfoDb, but there didn't seem to be
>> anything related to this problem.
>
> Not yet. Please expect a couple more days before this is resolved.
>
> Thanks for your patience,
> H.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Raymond
>>
>>> On Jan 25, 2017, at 23:01, Obenchain, Valerie
>>> <Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the report. It looks like the directory structure has
>>> changed. I'll work on this tomorrow and will post back when it's fixed.
>>>
>>> Valerie

>>> This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
>>> information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the
>>> employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the
>>> intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
>>> copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.
>>> If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
>>> immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your
>>> computer. Thank you.

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences