[Bioc-devel] tokay2 outage

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org
Wed Feb 1 17:29:08 CET 2017

Hi,

We've been having problems with our Windows devel builder, tokay2
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2017-January/010424.html).
It's been determined the battery for the storage array is bad and needs
to be replaced. The work is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday Feb 2 at at
10am EST.

It is possible that the swap will be complete before the next build
cycle but let's not count on it. tokay2 build results should post on Feb
2, may be missing from Feb 3 and should be back again Feb 4.

Valerie