[Bioc-devel] workflow page reorganization

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Fri Dec 15 16:55:09 CET 2017

Thanks Andrzej. And yes, I just put in a PR; I hope itemized sublists
for a particular workflow (i.e., mine) aren't too ambitious.

I'm thinking about whether "Epigenetics" is the right section heading.
For greatest generality, you could call it "Genome regulation", which
bundles all genomic binding/accessibility/methylation stuff together.

I was also pondering whether cytof belongs in Proteomics or Single-cell,
given the equivalent FACS workflow lives in Proteomics and the nature of
the data are fundamentally different from single cell genomics datasets.
But I suppose that's none of my business, I'll leave it to Lukas & co.

It would be nice to see an image analysis workflow up there!

-A