[Bioc-devel] splitting simpleSingleCell into self-contained vignettes

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Tue Dec 12 21:49:15 CET 2017

Thanks Andrzej.

> Thank you. I've edited the workflow index page by introducing a separate
> "Single-cell Workflows" section, and by substituting the previous link to
> your workflow by links to the individual parts.

Great, I'm looking forward to seeing it. Do you know how frequently the
index page (I assume we're talking about
https://bioconductor.org/help/workflows/) updates? I assume your edits
haven't propagated through the system yet.

> As discussed during EuroBioc, I'm happy to restructure the index page by
> grouping workflows by topic. It would be really helpful if authors would
> chime in to suggest the most relevant sections for their workflows.

I can chip in with two that I'm involved in:

"Differential Binding from ChIP-seq data
<https://bioconductor.org/help/workflows/chipseqDB/>" => ChIP-seq workflows
"Gene-level RNA-seq differential expression and pathway analysis
<https://bioconductor.org/help/workflows/RnaSeqGeneEdgeRQL/>" => RNA-seq
workflows

Of course, it depends on how granular you want the topics to be. For
example, I only see one ChIP-seq workflow, so that particular section
might be a bit lonely for a while (I am planning to split that into two
workflows later).

Cheers,

Aaron