[Bioc-devel] splitting simpleSingleCell into self-contained vignettes

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 21:23:59 CET 2017

Hi Aaron,

Thank you. I've edited the workflow index page by introducing a separate
"Single-cell Workflows" section, and by substituting the previous link to
your workflow by links to the individual parts.

As discussed during EuroBioc, I'm happy to restructure the index page by
grouping workflows by topic. It would be really helpful if authors would
chime in to suggest the most relevant sections for their workflows.

Cheers,
Andrzej