[Bioc-devel] Errors and warnings while submitting package

Eric ... ericaugustoito at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 19:58:19 CET 2017

Hi Bioconductor team,

I submitted my package to the Bioconductor and there are these errors and warnings that appear in the bioconductor check but that doesn`t appear when I compile. I believe these errors happen not because of my package but rather because of the dependency of other packages/programs like X11 that need to be installed on the PC for the RGL package to work. Any suggestions on what I can do?
One more thing, this error "Warning: Update R version dependency from 3.4.2 to 3.5“ I don`t know why I asked to change to version 3.5 since in my computers I use 3.4.2, I have to know what exactly is it requiring version 3.5?

  *   checking whether package BASiNET can be installed … [6s/5s] WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
Warning: 'rgl_init' failed, running with rgl.useNULL = TRUE

  *   Warning in rgl.init(initValue, onlyNULL) :
RGL: unable to open X11 display
Warning: 'rgl_init' failed, running with rgl.useNULL = TRUE

  *   ERROR: dependencies RWeka, rmcfs are not available for package BASiNET

  *   Warning: Update R version dependency from 3.4.2 to 3.5

Thanks,

Eric