[Bioc-devel] Vignette update after change in git mirror repo

Hervé Pagès hpages at fredhutch.org
Mon Apr 24 01:49:21 CEST 2017

Hi Maia,

On 04/23/2017 10:09 AM, Maia Smith wrote:
> Just an update - the checked in code is passing R CMD check on my computer
> (no errors, 1 warning), and has a version bump from 0.99.9 to 0.99.10, but
> I still haven't seen a build attempt on bioconductor since I committed the
> code a few days ago.

Not sure where you are looking at or what you mean exactly by "build
attempt" but, unless our build system is down, every Bioconductor
software package gets built and checked every day. timescape is no
exception:

   https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/timescape/

Cheers,
H.

> I'm a bit worried because I know the release is
> occurring tomorrow...
>
> On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Maia Smith <mas29 at sfu.ca> wrote:
>
>> Thank you, Sean and James! I think this fixed the problem, Sean - will
>> know when the build is finished today. MUCH appreciated.
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Sean Davis <seandavi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sorry I lead you astray, earlier, Maia.
>>>
>>> In general, you do not need to install the package in the vignette. The
>>> first code block in the vignette where you did "eval=FALSE" is the way to
>>> go.  The second code block where you actually do the installation is
>>> unnecessary. The package is installed by R in order to build the vignette.
>>>
>>> Sean
>>>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Hervé Pagès

Program in Computational Biology