[Bioc-devel] Vignette update after change in git mirror repo

Maia Smith mas29 at sfu.ca
Sun Apr 23 19:09:25 CEST 2017

Just an update - the checked in code is passing R CMD check on my computer
(no errors, 1 warning), and has a version bump from 0.99.9 to 0.99.10, but
I still haven't seen a build attempt on bioconductor since I committed the
code a few days ago. I'm a bit worried because I know the release is
occurring tomorrow...